The CDT continues to be a proven backpack, suitable for thru-hikes, dayhikes, and any distance backcountry forays. The current CDT continues the tradition of being a reliable, lightweight, durable backcountry companion.
Contoured shoulder straps and a re-designed hipbelt result in a comfortable carry, while (5) external pockets aid in easily accessed on-trail organization.
The CDT is now available in four colors, standard green and purple blaze in the ULA 210 Robic, and Woodland and Multicam in 500 Cordura.
Bottom Line? A comfortable, durable, highly functional ruck.
Suggested Reading: Choosing the right ULA Equipment Backpack
- Hydration Sleeve (~1.4 oz)
- Internal Mesh Pocket (~1.1 oz)
- Water Bottle Holsters (~0.8 oz)
- Handloops (~0.8 oz)
- Foam Pad (~1.2 oz)
- Internal Pad Holster
- Contoured Padded Hipbelt
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Contoured Shoulder Straps
- Front Mesh Pocket
- 210 Ripstop Adjustable Side Pockets
- Adjustable/Bellowed Side Pockets
- Ice Axe/Pole Retention Loops
- Side/Top Compression Straps
- Drawstring Extension Collar
- ULA 210 Robic
- Rec'd Max Load: 25 lbs or less
- Rec'd Base Weight: 12 lbs or less
- Weight (Torso-M, Hipbelt-M): 21* oz
*includes all removable items
- Main Body: 1750
- Front Mesh Pocket: 400
- Side Mesh Pocket: 350 ea
- Ext. Collar: 450
- Hipbelt Pockets: 35 ea
Total Volume: 3,370 cu in