CART STATUS: Awaiting Adventure Gear.
Big River Dry Bags
If your idea of outdoor fun involves water sports — kayaking, canoeing, rafting — or motorcycle touring, Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bags are the perfect way to keep your gear dry. Constructed of 420D nylon fabric with a TPU lamination, these dry bags are durable, strong, and abrasion-resistant. The Hypalon roll-top closure doesn't wick water, and Hypalon lash loops allow secure attachment and stacking on watercraft, motorcycles, or other equipment. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility and Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver.
MATERIALS: 420D Heavy Duty Nylon Fabric w/ TPU Lamination.
COLOR(S): Yellow, Orange.
AT A GLANCE
WEIGHT: 8.4 OZ | 239 GM
VOLUME: 2,135.8 CU IN | 35 L
DIMENSIONS: 13 x 8 x 28 IN | 33 x 21 x 70 CM
FITS: General outdoor gear (to attach to a rack or raft.)
* Lengths are measured with roll-top closure open.Volumes were measured with closure rolled 3 times.
- TPU laminated fabric w/ 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Super strong, abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- Oval base resists rolling and makes loading and unloading easier
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure won’t wick moisture
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, and taped seams
- Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins