CART STATUS: Awaiting Adventure Gear.
Big River Dry Bags
If your idea of outdoor fun involves water sports — kayaking, canoeing, rafting — or motorcycle touring, Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bags are the perfect way to keep your gear dry. Constructed of 420D nylon fabric with a TPU lamination, these dry bags are durable, strong, and abrasion-resistant. The Hypalon roll-top closure doesn't wick water, and Hypalon lash loops allow secure attachment and stacking on watercraft, motorcycles, or other equipment. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility and Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver.
MATERIALS: 420D Heavy Duty Nylon Fabric w/ TPU Lamination.
COLOR(S): Yellow, Orange.
AT A GLANCE
WEIGHT: 8.4 OZ | 239 GM
VOLUME: 2,135.8 CU IN | 35 L
DIMENSIONS: 13 x 8 x 28 IN | 33 x 21 x 70 CM
FITS: General outdoor gear (to attach to a rack or raft.)
* Lengths are measured with roll-top closure open.Volumes were measured with closure rolled 3 times.
- TPU laminated fabric w/ 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Super strong, abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- Oval base resists rolling and makes loading and unloading easier
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure won’t wick moisture
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, and taped seams
- Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
BRAVE THE RUGGED.
GEAR FOR EVERY ADVENTURE