The Camouflage X-Pac X50™ Fabric uses extra tough 500 Denier Cordura face fabric to create a highly abrasion resistant, tear resistant, high tensile and waterproof material that’s super bomber and can handle even the toughest of conditions. From backpacking gear, to hunting gear, to x-cross backcountry biking gear – the Camouflage X-Pac X50™ can handle the worst of it.
This laminate fabric is comprised of the following layers: C0 DWR 500 Denier Cordura Nylon Face, Black Polyester X-Ply™ at 22°, and a 0.5 Mil Shiny Polyester Film Backing.
Choose to have your fabric shipped, “Cut & Folded” (Standard) where we cut it off the roll, fold it, and ship it to you in an envelope. Or, choose to have your fabric shipped “On the Roll” (+$15.00 for extra shipping costs) where we ship it to you on a sturdy cardboard roll.
- ■ Content: 81% Nylon/19% Polyester
- ■ Weight: 9.3 OZ/YD² | 315 G/M²
- ■ Fabric Width: 54 IN | 137.2 CM
- ■ Waterproof: 200+ PSI | 13.8+ BAR
- ■ Abrasion Resistance: 1,500 Cycles
- ■ Tear Strength: Warp # 38.5/N 171.3 | Fill # 32.6/N 145.1